The essence of Holistic Counselling is to connect with people in a safe, confidential environment, understanding their experiences with sensitivity and compassion.
The mind–body–spirit connection is an integral part in our journey to wellness and substantial improvements are made as we clear our emotional blockages. Focusing on Individual unique needs and not just the ‘disease’ evokes the innate healing powers of their mind, body and spirit.
Our emotional experiences and how we interpret them, significantly affects our health and wellbeing. Our conscious and unconscious beliefs, attitudes and feelings powerfully affect the cells, tissues, organs and systems of our bodies.
I will work with you to help you heal your emotional wounds and access the unconscious guidance that lies within your experiences. I will help you understand the impact of your thoughts and feelings on your wellbeing and teach you how to listen to your body. I will also guide you to increased self awareness, insights and understanding.
Pain, injury and illnesses indicate that a person is out of harmony with life. They are often the result of an old emotional pattern that needs to be cleared.
Life experiences including birth, joy, suffering and death of a loved one are profound learning opportunities. However, many people only experience the trauma and don’t realize there are also benefits in these major life challenges. How a person perceives and interprets these challenges determines the expression of disease.
Our goal is to balance your physical, environmental, mental, emotional, social and spiritual aspects regardless of the presence or absence of disease. We aim to instill unconditional love, kindness and acceptance; to replace negative patterns with positive awareness; and to help you develop a greater understanding of self that will work together to achieve balance in your life.
Lifestyle is a way of life that reflects your beliefs, attitudes and values. Values go to the core of human beings and deeply affect how a person experiences the world. Your lifestyle gives me insight into how I can best help you. We will review your current lifestyle and make subtle changes that support your vision of the future. A healthy lifestyle in line with what you truly value, will help you stay well.
Some of the things we will look at together are…
Your Daily Exercise Routine
Our bodies are designed for movement. It is important to incorporate consistent physical activity into our daily lives as it has many beneficial effects. Exercise:
- Strengthens the lungs ability to transport oxygen to the heart & remove waste carbon dioxide from the body.
- Increases lymphatic circulation, removing waste & toxins from the cells.
- Greatly reduces the effects of stress.
- Raises the metabolic rate to more efficiently utilize the calories from the food you eat.
- Helps you feel stronger, healthier & more self confident.
- Strengthens the body systems, enabling them to function properly.
Mind Body Wisdom Breathing Techniques
Breathing exercises make you feel terrific. Whatever your age or state of health exercising your breath will:
- Improve your sense of well-being.
- Clean your blood by ensuring optimum oxygenation levels.
- Circulating your energy which helps to clear old emotional patterns.
- Help rid your body of toxins.
- Improve your concentration & will-power.
- Balance your mental & emotional energies.
Posture and Body Alignment
Correct posture is vital to good mental and physical health. Incorrect posture compresses the energy centres and restricts the flow of energies causing mental and physical tiredness and toxicity.
Would you believe that most people are dehydrated? Our body needs water for every chemical reaction, to produce energy, to digest food, to think, to move and more. A human being can live for a month without food but for less than a week without water.
The people who surround you on a daily basis are fundamental to your relationships, health and wellbeing. We will evaluate how your ‘tribe’ affects your health and emotions and suggest ways to help you work towards your health and wellness goals.
Together we’ll develop a holistic health plan using strategies designed to help you restore optimal neurochemistry that can help support mental and physical health to help you live a happier and healthier life.
The Benefits of Working with Linda are:
- Healing wounds from the past, embracing the future relaxed and stress free emotionally and mentally balanced at peace within yourself with clarity and vision.
- Feeling healthier, happier and looking younger with increased enthusiasm, energy, strength and vitality.
- Achieving your optimal health with a balanced lifestyle that you can easily maintain pain free with ease and comfort.
- Feeling supported, connected, understood and positive, creating a new life inspired, motivated and assertive.
- Releasing and moving beyond fears, limitations and self doubt feeling respect, love and acceptance of yourself.
- Owning your sensitivities but not affected by them, feeling free from criticism embarrassment or shame.
- Learning how to listen to the mind–body–spirit wisdom acknowledging what your body feels and being true to your authentic self.
- Understanding the impact your thoughts have on your emotional & physical wellbeing, listening to your higher-self wisdom and purpose.
“The eyes are the soul of the body.”
Personal Iridology Assessments with HD Digital Camera… Call us on 07 5518 7608 to arrange a time and Book our Gold Coast Naturopath now.
Linda Cairns – Mind Body Wisdom – Naturopath Gold Coast -Elanora
Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30
Call us on 07 5518 7608 to arrange a time.