Naturopathy, or ‘nature cure’, is both a concept of healing and a way of life. Linda uses a range of natural means to restore and maintain your health, treating the underlying causes of any disease. Her holistic approach restores the individual by realigning their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
Linda believes that the mind and the body are intrinsically linked. There is mounting evidence that disturbances in the mental health (neurobiology) can be begin as a result of problems with physical health (disordered physiology). The mind and body can feed off of one another, increasing the severity of any imbalance, so it is important to support mental and emotional health as well as physiological health.
Her concept of wellness is to educate you so that you know what is required to lead a healthier lifestyle, and to help you obtain your objectives and goals, whether it is health and fitness or overcome personal challenges. Drawing on her extensive knowledge base, experience and compassion, Linda supports her clients to reach their goal of a healthier and happier life. Her guidance and mentoring allows you to use your inner healer to change your lifestyle, beliefs and old habits to facilitate healing.
Linda will help you identify, set and achieve goals to create a healthy lifestyle and diet as well as avoid environmental risk factors. As a Naturopathic and Homeopathic ,holistic wellcare professional Linda will listen empathetically and identify major and minor physical and psychological issues
“I’ve had to overcome many challenges in my life. Those experiences have helped to mould me into the person I am today,” says Linda. “It is because of those experiences together with my studies that I can listen to others with empathy and understanding. I can help identify major and minor physical and psychological issues and share the lessons I have learnt so far on my path of self discovery.”
“I believe that whether we are born with genetic predispositions or experience mental, emotional and physical disease or trauma or injury, it is how we perceive and interpret these challenges that determine the expression of ill-health or dis-ease,” she explains. As your mentor Linda can teach you, and support you in all areas of health and wellbeing, creating balance and harmony within.
Linda’s Mission Statement
To help others by teaching and nurturing them back to wellness and wholeness – to find their authentic/true self.
To give others the tools to help them transform and evolve.
Linda’s Educational path
Linda has studied many aspects of the mind and body for more than 35 years including: Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine, Homoeopathy, Nutrition, Psychology, Kinesiology, Reiki, Iyengar Yoga, Metaphysical Counselling, Meditation, Mindfullness, Parapsychology, Chakra rebalancing, and Clairvoyant Tarot. She has over 20 years of clinical experience in Herbal Medicine, Homoeopathy, Nutrition, Iridology, Metaphysical Healing, Holistic Counselling and other natural healing modalities.
- 1991 – Certificate of Parapsychology
- 1993 – Introduction to Psychology
- 1995 – Diploma of Remedial Massage
- 1995 – Certificate of Metaphysical Massage
- 1996 – Kinesiology, Touch of Health 1
- 1997 – Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- 1997 – Diploma of Homoeopathy
- 1997 – Diploma of Botanical Medicine
- 1998 – Certificate of Qaballic Magical Principles
- 1998 – Practitioner Certificate of Reiki 1 & 2
- 1998 – Diploma of Metaphysical Counselling
- 1999 – Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa)
- 1999 – Bachelor of Health Science Comp. Medicine
- 1999 – Certificate IV Small Business Management
- 2001-2007 – Teacher in Training in Iyengar Yoga
“Welcome to a journey of self discovery, an adventure into your evolution to empowerment and enthusiasm for Life.
With the healing power of nature, with the art of healing, live life inspired feeling healthy and happy.”
Linda helps people with
- Depression & grief
- Stress & mood disorders
- Feelings of helplessness, anger, guilt & shame
- Toxic patterns of emotional suppression
- Aggressive impulses & addictive behaviour
- Sleep problems & restless legs
- Children’s learning & behaviour problems
- Weight Management, bulimia & anorexia
- Constipation, diarrhoea, reflux & celiac disease
- Women’s health issues, fertility care
- Acne, eczema, asthma, psoriasis
- Poor immunity and autoimmune conditions
- Hormonal and thyroid problems
- High cholesterol, blood pressure and diabetes
- Varicose veins and blocked arteries
- Brain injury and neurological disorders
- I also support people through their cancer journey
Personal Iridology Assessments with HD Digital Camera… Call us on 07 5518 7608 to arrange a time.